Pet Sitting Service
We offer pet sitting and dog walking in your home customized to suit your needs and those of your pet. A pet sitter is a professional, certified, qualified individual that is paid to care for your pet and offers both you and your pet many benefits.
Pet sitting provides a more personal pet care option for those going on vacation, traveling for business, or whose work hours do not always allow them to provide their pet with the attention they would like.
It is also a great service for those who have medical conditions, are home bound, are in rehabilitation or therapy, or may be recovering from surgery or illness.
Many of our clients, particularly independent seniors, find several of our services helpful to provide not only care for their pets, but also rely on our dog walking or pet taxi options in inclement weather, or other such times when they are unable to perform these tasks on their own.
Pets like it because:
- They remain in familiar surroundings along with all of their friendly sights, smells, sounds and toys.
- Their regular routine of diet and exercise remain unchanged.
- Relief from staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals (such as a kennel).
- They are not exposed to other animals illnesses, parasites, or diseases.
- They get individualized loving care while you’re away.
Owners like it because:
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
- Happier friends and neighbors, who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet.
- Security, someone will bring in your newspaper, turn on lights, and collect the mail so potential burglars don’t know you’re away.
- Avoid inconvenience, someone will come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel or other location.
- You return home at any hour of the day and find a healthy, happy pet eagerly awaiting your arrivial.